Wow! I'm shocked about what UP said regarding the treatment of "employees" during the building of the transcontinental railroad. I've read quite a few books on the subject and know they were horribly mistreated but I didn't read anything like that. Does your DH know of any resources or is it just an internal grapevine sort of thing? Yeh, I won't be mentioning that to the children but we are going to discuss the mistreatment.
1 comment:
Wow! I'm shocked about what UP said regarding the treatment of "employees" during the building of the transcontinental railroad. I've read quite a few books on the subject and know they were horribly mistreated but I didn't read anything like that. Does your DH know of any resources or is it just an internal grapevine sort of thing? Yeh, I won't be mentioning that to the children but we are going to discuss the mistreatment.
Post a Comment