Cross Column
Avodah - chinuch - hadracha - ezer kenegdo
1.22.2009
To Parents
I am so enjoying this book. If you are a parent, or about to be (wink wink sisters!) please get this book or borrow from the library.
Do not just drop your kids off at the nursery, children's church, youth group and expect them to teach your child what it means to live a life of love and service unto Jesus (Yeshua).
I'm so for congregations who don't segregate the kids, don't teach sunday as a special day, don't follow the false traditions of easter and xmas nor hold "alternative" 10/31 parties and also who don't say stupid things like "christ freed us from the OT law" ....
Another great book for my sisters who are or about to be parents
I know both of the above books are available at our local library, I do have the Ballmann book and soon own a Vottie book so you can also borrow them from me.
Today has been a busy day and DS has a cold so that's all for now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment