
A Pure Heart
A pure heart, that’s what I long for.
A heart that follows hard after Thee.
A pure heart, that’s what I long for.
A heart that follows hard after Thee.
A heart that hides Your Word
So that sin will not come in.
A heart that’s undivided,
But one You rule and reign.
A heart that beats compassion
That pleases You my Lord.
A sweet aroma of worship
That rises to Your throne.
Psalm 51:9-11
Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.
Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
Psalm 119:105
Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
Psalm 119:10-12
With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.
Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.
Blessed art thou, O LORD: teach me thy statutes.
Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.
Blessed art thou, O LORD: teach me thy statutes.
This evening we will light the second candle and I'll read to DS Nine Spoons
DS has 2 friends over at the moment so not planning any other festive things so this time with friends will be special.
Tomorrow during Home Edu time we will read the day 2 Hanukkah reading and
No comments:
Post a Comment