
It's my pleasure to host the 18th ...let me say that again...the 18th edition of the Charlotte Mason Blog Carnival or as I like to refer to it the 21st Century verion of the Parents' Review Magazine.
Now that Memorial Day weekend has come and gone, I know I'm not the only one who feels it is officially the start of the summer, summer, summer-time .... The pools are open, camping grounds are filling up, and don't forget the mosquito bites.
Whether you are finishing up your "school" year or just getting started or somewhere in between, I hope you enjoy the posts for this edition as much as I did.

Leila presents The Joy of a Living Book- Part 2 posted at The Family Zoo, saying, "A little post on the joys we have found in one living book we are studying."
Belinda presents Laughter in the Home posted at Lifestyle Homeschool, saying, "When was the last time you had a good laugh with your kids? "
Andrea presents Treasure hunting for books posted at Kids and Nature.
Barb presents Forming a Good Question: A Different Kind of Narration posted at Harmony Art Mom.

Amy presents Our Art and Music Blog posted at Growing Fruit.
Jamie presents Why I Homeschool posted at Life & Love in the Rose Cottage, saying, "Hopefully this will be a little encouragement as most of us have a break from homeschooling and prepare for the upcoming school year."
Kathy presents Flower Garden posted at Piney Woods Homeschool - Homeschool Blogger, saying. " Charlotte Mason discussed the idea of the kindergarten as a flower garden."
And what a treat! We don't have to wait for second entry. Mother Hen presents Homeschooling on the Cheap - Part 2 posted at Ship Full O' Pirates.

Melissa presents Art ~ Notes on the Subject posted at In the Sparrow's Nest - Homeschool Blogger.
keri@Sunny presents Tell Me What You See posted at Sunny Shoots Nature.

Sherry presents Homeschooling my 2 - A new Nature Journal entry & Green Hour Challenges #3 & #4 posted at Homeschooling my 2.
Kris presents Homeschooling math posted at Musing Mom - Homeschool Blogger, saying " Musing about why all the Charlotte Mason homeschoolers I know, including myself, use a workbook approach to math, and my first try with MEP. "
Jessica presents Training of Habits-Obedience posted at Nest of Pleasant Thoughts.

Thanks for reading. Thanks for letting me host.

3 comments:
Thanks for putting this together! Looks like a great variation of topics- I can't wait to get started reading!
Thanks for hosting! I've been reading all the entries and loving it!
Great job! Thank you for hosting. :)
Post a Comment